Pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 2016/679, and in relation to the personal data of which SAM S.r.l.,
at Nuovo Albergo Centro, will come into possession, we inform you of the following:
1. Purpose of data processing.
The processing is aimed at:
- the fulfillment of current administrative, accounting and tax obligations connected with the hospitality business
contractually provided by us;
- the fulfillment of the obligation pursuant to art. 109 T.U.L.P.S. (R.D. n. 773/31), which imposes on the structure
hotel to register and communicate to the local Police Headquarters the personal details of the customers staying with us;
- to the protection of people, property and corporate assets, through a system of
video surveillance of certain areas and environments of the structure, identified by means of the appropriate signs.
The images will be kept for a maximum of 24 hours.
as well as
- to speed up the registration procedures in the event of your subsequent stays at our facility;
- sending promotional messages and updates to the email address that we will indicate;
remembering that the consent for these last two purposes can be revoked.
2. Methods of data processing and Data Controller.
- The processing is carried out by means of the following operations or set of operations: collection,
registration, organization, conservation, consultation, modification, selection, extraction, comparison,
use, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
- The operations can be carried out using a paper register, with or without the aid of tools
electronic or otherwise automated. In any case, portability is guaranteed on request with modalities
computer science as well as the cancellation and destruction of data.
- The treatment is carried out by SAM S.r.l., in the person of the legal representative Mr. Andrea Carriglio,
at Nuovo Albergo Centro, Via Roma 13, Cap 34132, Trieste, email address email@example.com,
- The treatment, the methods of which are recorded in the Treatment Register kept by the owner,
can be carried out by a person expressly appointed by the owner for the purposes referred to in point 1.
3. Data retention period.
The acquired data will be kept until the expiry of the legal term for any tax audits paid by the owner.
4. Need to provide data.
The provision of common personal data is strictly necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activity
referred to in point 1, letters a), b) and c).
5. Refusal to provide data.
The refusal by the interested party to provide personal data makes it impossible to fulfill
to the activities referred to in point 1.
6. Data categories and data communication.
The personal data processed for the purposes referred to in point 1 are the following: name, surname, company name,
tax code, VAT number, residence, registered office, address, telephone number and email address as well as
the image for explicit security purposes. Such data can also only partially come to
knowledge of subjects expressly appointed by the owner of their treatment and, in general, they can be
communicated to all those public entities (such as the authority in charge of tax control) or private individuals
(such as the professionals appointed by the owner) to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment
of the purposes indicated in point 1.
7. Dissemination of data.
Personal data is not subject to disclosure.
8. Data transfer abroad.
Personal data, for reasons of technical requirement (possible location of support server for storage
data in the EU or outside the EU) can be transferred to countries of the European Union and to third countries
with respect to the European Union exclusively within the scope of the purposes referred to in point 1.
9. Rights of the interested party (articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 EU Regulation 2016/679)
The EU Regulation 2016/679 establishes that at any time the interested party has the right to:
- obtain confirmation from the owner that personal data concerning him is being processed;
- obtain access to personal data concerning him;
- know the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data in question, recipients and
categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed (in particular if
recipients from non-EU countries or international organizations), the data retention period;
- obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data, cancellation, limitation of treatment;
- oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data;
- propose a complaint to the competent supervisory authority;
- know at any time the origin of the data, if not collected from the data subject;
- not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the
- obtain the provision of data also in an intelligible form (so-called "portability"), by means
scanning in Portable Document Format of any documents stored on paper.
By signing the customer form that will be submitted to you, you will acknowledge that you have received adequate information.
For any further information, also in a foreign language, please consult the website
Nuovo Albergo Centro